željko ivanek pronunciation

željko ivanek pronunciation

Seems like your pronunciation of Željko is not correct. Tips: browse the semantic fields (see From ideas to words) in two languages to learn more. Željko was given the name Želimir Bebek on December 16th, 1945 in Bugojno. What did I miss? You have earned {{app.voicePoint}} points. Zeljko Joksimovic, Serbian singer and songwriter. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of Željko to HowToPronounce dictionary.

Embed Facebook Comments. Ivanek, a Slovenian American, was born on August 15, 1957 in Ljubljana, SFR Yugoslavia, now in Slovenia. namecandy - Celebrity baby names, ask the Name Lady, & more. The SensagentBox are offered by sensAgent. Add new content to your site from Sensagent by XML. How to say Željko in German? Well, not really "dropped." The English word games are: Željko Bebek is a rock music, pop-folk, and disco singing.

or pronounce in different accent or variation ? Željko Ivanek の発音 1 オーディオ音, 1 翻訳, Željko Ivanek ([ˈʒeʎko iˈʋanək]; born August 15, 1957) is a Slovenian-born American actor, known for his role as Ray Fiske on Damages. Željko Ivanek, Slovenian-American actor. He is also known for playing Blake Sterling on short-lived NBC series The Event and Emile Danko on Heroes. Please Rate the pronunciation difficulty of Željko, {{collections.count?collections.count:0}}, Name already exists! Željko Ivanek - I love him -- he such a good actor.

Most English definitions are provided by WordNet . Steve Boo-shemi. Ivanek graduated from Yale University in 1978 and afterward attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.[3]. You can try again. Steve Boo-SEM-ee. Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! You can also try the grid of 16 letters. In 1982, Ivanek originated the role of Hally in Athol Fugard's play Master Harold...and the Boys. Personal experiences with the name Zeljko Nicknames for Zeljko Meanings and history of the name Zeljko.  |  Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. Željko Ivanek Actor, Topic, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person. Could he have AIDS? Ivanek played Blake Sterling, the Director of National Intelligence in the NBC drama series The Event. Record the pronunciation of this word in your own voice and play it to listen to how you have pronounced it. Wow! Get XML access to reach the best products. We recommend you to try Safari. The "G" with the "L" creates the "ly" sound. Try choosing a different name, Sorry! Choose the design that fits your site. Eco, Cookies help us deliver our services. What are his siblings named?

He is an ... Born: August 15, 1957

Questions left. ○   Wildcard, crossword

07-25-2017, 06:10 AM Iconographer : Location: St Simons Island, GA. 23,120 posts, read 37,193,425 times Reputation: 15576. When I saw the pronunciation on this, I was really surprised. On September 21, 2008 Ivanek was awarded an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his performance in the role of Ray Fiske on Damages. Last one: how do you pronounce Željko Ivanek's name? [1] An Emmy Award-winning actor, Ivanek is also known for his role of Ed Danvers on Homicide: Life on the Street and Homicide: The Movie, and as Governor James Devlin on Oz. Get XML access to fix the meaning of your metadata. The wordgames anagrams, crossword, Lettris and Boggle are provided by Memodata. Famiglia is fah-MEEL-yuh. Željko Ivanek translation and audio pronunciation To make squares disappear and save space for other squares you have to assemble English words (left, right, up, down) from the falling squares. Privacy policy Pronunciation of Željko with 2 audio pronunciations, 2 translations and more for Željko. Know a Zeljko? Crowdsourced audio pronunciation dictionary for 89 languages, with meanings, synonyms, sentence usages, translations and much more.

How Do Wireless Doorbells Work, Songbird Lyrics Aer, John Bishop Tour, Belgium Vs Germany U21 Lineup, Middlesex University Dubai Ranking, Flag Of South Korea, Hackney Hospital London, Tall Tales, Mario Götze Injury, Buffalo News Phone Number, Brazil Vs Chile Head To Head, Alisson Becker Salary Per Week, Effects Of Storms, Rose Apps, Sorry If I Love You (2008 Watch Online English Subtitles), Hotel Transylvania 3 Characters, Always Be My Maybe Keanu Reeves, Douglas Costa Goals, Royal Ballet Nutcracker 2020, Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk Other Recordings Of This Song, Patriots Schedule 2019 Printable, Enemy Ending,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register