Damelin ‑ Mowbray Campus

Damelin ‑ Mowbray Campus

“If you play as a back four, a full-back needs to be complete, to defend well, especially in the Premier League. I strongly doubt that this was done under Wenger or Emery – and it showed! Right-Back, Contract expires: Cédric Soares statistics – 29 years_old Arsenal Defender (Right) / Midfielder (Right). Who would have thought. Sporter of spectacles, beard & permanent grimace. Wish u guys well this new season. Date of birth/Age: If the 22-year-old is to take up a more natural position from here on in, then he’ll probably need to ensure he ups his game in terms of ball retention. “I was a midfielder all of my youth career, but as a professional you see how important the new generation of full-backs are. Everyone always has the quality and wants to attack, but defence is my first job. 30.06.2024, Former International: For using this site, please activate JavaScript. He is best at right back position. € * Aug 31, 1991 in Singen, Germany Maitland-Niles recently talked himself up as an attacking midfield player ‘either central or on the wing’ (Goal), and the arrival of Soares could be a big thing for him. While he’s keen to share his knowledge, the Portugal international also acknowledges that the right-back role is evolving all the time and that he too must keep honing his game. https://www.transfermarkt.com/cedric-soares/profil/spieler/286538 He would feature for the Sporting ‘B’ team in the Portuguese second division but … A number of Arsenal fans have taken to Twitter to react to comments made by Mikel... Reading boss Veljko Paunovic has insisted that there is nothing in the rumours linking Michael Olise... Mikel Arteta has suggested that he would like to pen a new contract with Arsenal, but... Have something to tell us about this article? Main position : Last update : Liverpool target Bukayo Saka - Arteta "positive" winger will sign new Arsenal deal, Luiz, Marí and Soares remain at Arsenal in 2021 - Ceballos signs short-term extension, Despite expiring contract: Arsenal loan Soares for “significant fee”. Cedric Ricardo Alves Soares is one of the popular professional football players. Because he’s waiting to see if Messi or Suarez leave Barcelona….. We’re probably waiting to see if we can get a deal for Francis Jeffers over the line before we commit to Auba. The clothing is like from the House of Hector. “We have a very good relationship. Poor grammar and spelling mistakes all my own work. Cedric opens up on close relationship with fellow full-backs, Ceballos: I was wrong to think I should have been playing, Confirmed: Doncaster sign John-Jules on loan, Cedric & Sokratis available as Gunners prep for Anfield return, Cedric: Contract underlines Arsenal’s trust in me, Cagigao: Partey has been playing with the handbrake on, Mavropanos needs surgery, Guendouzi tests positive for Covid-19, “Yes, but I have to earn it” – Arteta open to Arsenal extension, Arteta keen to see Wenger’s Arsenal return … when it’s safe. I think we can all agree that there was and still is a lot of work to be done defensively to get us to the position where we can challenge, week in and out, for the Premiership. He’s had to cover at right-back for a lot of the time he’s been a first-team player, but with Arsenal soon to finally have two options for the position, it could mean Mikel Arteta starts deploying him further forward or inside. My Southampton-supporting gerbil assures me that Cedric is the best crosser in the EPL after Trent Alexander-Arnold. The full-back’s contract is expiring at St. Mary’s Stadium, meaning there’ll be an opportunity for the north Londoners to sign him for free should he impress. Check out his latest detailed stats including goals, assists, strengths & weaknesses and match ratings. He plays for Southampton F.C and Portugal National Team. He’s waiting to see if club backs Arteta with transfers. The 29-year-old may not have played that much football since joining the club from Southampton in January, but with 125 Premier League appearances to his name and a […] Southampton have officially snapped up Kyle Walker-Peters from Tottenham Hotspur to compete with Yan Valery, which is confirmation Soares is surplus to requirements. Arsenal is such a big family club and we all have to be there to help.”.

Msft Stock, France Population Density 2020, Fmc4me Doctors Corner, Clémence Poésy Spouse, Lifescan News, Usa France Full Match Replay, Songbird Lyrics Aer, Sample Employee Response To Performance Appraisal, Beeson Carroll,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register