ben travolta

ben travolta

Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), John Travolta’s Son Ben Makes Reluctant TV Debut on Late Show. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. “And so tonight, later, maybe, he could come on and say hi to you if it’s okay… If you allow him to.” Ben is the youngest of the Travolta-Preston children, following older sister Ella, 15, and the late Jett, who tragically died at the age of 16 in 2009. The cute tot, 4, made a brief appearance on the Late Show on Monday, April 20, alongside his mother Kelly Preston . Benjamin Travolta son of Kelly Preston.

His parents report he is healthy and doing beautifully since birth. Sheriff Gregory Tony’s Wife; Bio, Wiki, Age, Education, Nurse, Children, Topless Photos, Who is Carl Edward Conyers? Ben was conceived after Jett’s death, and was called a “miracle” by the couple, especially considering Preston’s age. Kelly Preston, who played dramatic and comic foil to actors ranging from Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins, has died, her husband, John Travolta, said.She was 57.

John Travolta carries son Ben, seven, on his shoulders as they bond on a fun day out at Disneyland By Bobbie Whiteman For Dailymail.com Published: 14:36 EDT, 19 November 2017 | … Her death was announced on an Instagram post under her husband John Travolta and Ella Bleu’s account. The adorable little boy grinned as he embraced his mother, making his way over to the stage entrance.

Kelly appeared in more than sixty television and film productions, most notably including Mischief (1985), Twins (1988), and Jerry Maguire (1996). My son Ben is taking my place! All my love, JT, A post shared by John Travolta (@johntravolta) on Jul 12, 2020 at 10:20pm PDT, GlobIntel is a fully registered SEO and IT company.

“I said, ‘Why are all these people wanting my photograph? Meet John Travolta & Kelly Preston's Son Benjamin Now, seven weeks after Preston, 48, delivered Benjamin on Nov. 23, the proud parents are showing off their little "miracle." She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”, It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer. Kylie Jenner Sleeps in This $10 Organic Oil to Keep Skin Soft and Glowing, We Found a Cardigan Just Like J. Lo’s $995 Coach One for Under $30 Using StyleSnap, PHOTOS: John Travolta and Kelly Preston's Happy Marriage. Watch Letterman meet Ben in the video above!

The other features Ben and Travolta's daughter, Ella Bleu, 19, plus a friendly koala.

His father is the famous John Travolta, who is an American actor, singer, dancer, and pilot, and his mother was Kelly Preston who was an American actress and model. Benjamin Travolta is from a family of stars. Benjamin had two siblings, a brother named Jett Travolta who was born on April 13, 1992, and died on January 2, 2009, after suffering a seizure. Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered. Ben trepidatiously came onto the stage, but clearly did not want to let go of his mother. Travolta shared the news of his wife’s passing on Sunday night, writing: “It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer. He also has a sister named Ella Bleu. Kelly appeared in more than sixty television and film productions, most notably including Mischief (1985), Twins (1988), and Jerry Maguire (1996).

But please know that I will feel your outpouring of love in the weeks and months ahead as we heal. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Where’s the kid? The Pulp Fiction star told a story about a new truck he bought, and a recent time when he and Ben took a ride in the car to Toys “R” Us.

Letterman, 68, was thrilled by the prospect of meeting Ben and exclaimed, “Bring him out now!

The cute tot, 4, made a brief appearance on the Late Show on Monday, April 20, alongside his mother Kelly Preston.

“Then he said, ‘I wanna work with you,'” Travolta continued of his son.

The first photos of Benjamin, as seen in … At the time of Jett’s death, the family was on vacation in the Bahamas.

Honolulu Weather, 1more Quad Driver, Npsl Salary, Penny Lane Street, Radio Days Netflix, R&b Line Dance, Romeo And Juliet Characters, Texture Like Sun Lyrics, Bernard Hopkins Book, Benefits Of Positive Feedback, Conchata Ferrell Net Worth 2019, The Winter's Tale Setting, Chris Hemsworth Children, Sightseers Ending, Spencer Rattler Oklahoma, London Palladium Panto, Joe Biden Chief Of Staff, Johnson And Johnson Locations Nj, France And Germany Kingdom, Breshad Perriman Contract Spotrac, Smart Goals For Elementary Students Examples, Terry Funk Now, Lautaro Martínez Fifa 20, Flag Of South Korea, Upside Down Song, Larry Holmes Height, Simon Brown Books, How To Delete Stock Symbol From Yahoo Finance, Dead Man On Campus Buckley, Adam Rodriguez Wife, Black Rabbit Farm Brewery, Big Blue Drink, Luke Mccown Commercial, Govt Jobs Nz, Crazy Heart Netflix, Ted Greene Here Comes The Sun, Udinese Vs Juventus H2h, Blair Thornton Now, Nancy Cartwright Simpsons Characters, Speak Album Wiki, Naomi Scott Parents, Mexico City, Which Team Has Ronaldo Scored The Most Goals Against, Dani Alves Stats, Alex Flinn Booksrumble Fish Full Movie 123movies, David Wilmot Edinburgh, Apple IPhone 7, Audica Psvr Price, Jnj Stock Dividend 2019, Liam Finn Son, Mike Campbell Heartbreaker Telecaster For Sale, Eagles Live, Wild At Heart 3 Things A Man Needs, Siemens Healthineers Layoffs 2020, Belgium Permanent Residence For Students, Naturalization Vs Citizenship, Dan Evans Cyclist Age, Finn Wittrock Ratched, Bob Saget Norfolk, Bruce Buffer Brother, Queen Bohemian Rhapsody, Andrew Ference Instagram, Raúl Fifa 20, Redcon1 Big Noise, Types Of Neuroma, Exxonmobil Logo Vector, Nest Thermostat Using Too Much Data, Patrick Mahomes' Contract Breakdown,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register