black magic woman lyrics meaning

black magic woman lyrics meaning

And it’s called black magic (and it’s called black magic) Get your boy on his knees and repeat me after me say 1 [Featuring Theodore Pendergrass, Jr.], I Wonder If I Take You Home [With Full Force], Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), Careless Whisper [Featuring George Michael], Because You Loved Me [Theme from Up Close & Personal]. For a spell that can't be broken While you still got time document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Here's the answer View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First; No Comments Add your thoughts . And it’s called black magic (and it’s called black magic) Then she will "keep you up all night" - the meaning of this is obvious. Wanna know what it is make the boys want more . (function() { Test your MusicIQ here! And it’s called black magic (and it’s called black magic) Wanna know what it is make the boys want more div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3214053/Santana, Sony Music 100 Years: Soundtrack for a Century, Some of These Days [Featuring Sophie Tucker], Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man [From Show Boat], Happy Days Are Here Again [From Chasing Rainbows], Minnie the Moocher's Wedding Day [From the Cotton Club Revue of 1932], Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? When Santana came out with his version of the song, it became so popular that Fleetwood Mac stopped playing it at concerts. (function() { Playlist. (i got the recipe) adunit_id: 100001411, All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. sort form. ''Black Magic Woman'' oh yes it was written by Peter Green and played originally with Fleetwood Mack. It's a cover of the Fleetwood Mac (when they were cool) song (1968) written by Mac's founder and original guitarist Pete Green. Made more popular by Carlos ''SANTANA''. It's a song about the woman's desire for a large black man, her "tall black magic". Then she will "keep you up all night" - the meaning of this is obvious. One taste and you'll be mine document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Black Magic Woman est une chanson écrite par Peter Green d'abord sortie dans plusieurs pays comme un single de Fleetwood Mac en 1968, puis en 1969 sur les compilations English Rose (États-Unis) et The Pious Bird of Good Omen (GB). 2. For Mr. I got the recipe Turn! So come and get it Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Right Obviously it's a song about and similar to ''The Anti-Christ Woman'' which is mean and nasty, on the march that plays with her black magic tricks, wanting to make a devil out of her man. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. It was omitted from Santana's 1974 Greatest Hits album, even though radio stations usually play "Black Magic Woman" and "Gypsy Queen" as one song. There's a spell that can't be broken Where the Man proabably loves and needs her, but devevelopes a heart of stone to resist all of her conjured up tricks, in hope not to turn into a devil for her. The song was also covered by erstwhile Fleetwood Mac member Bob Welch on his 2006 album His Fleetwood Mac Years and Beyond, Vol. Just to help him see what he's been missing /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. ''Black Magic Woman'' oh yes it was written by Peter Green and played originally with Fleetwood Mack. About Black Magic Woman "Black Magic Woman" is a song written by British musician Peter Green, which first appeared as a Fleetwood Mac single in various countries in 1968, subsequently appearing on the 1969 Fleetwood Mac compilation albums English Rose (US) and The Pious Bird of Good Omen (UK), as well as Vintage Years. Boy you belong to me [From Americana], I Gotta Right to Sing the Blues [From Earl Carroll's Vanities of 1932], I Can't Get Started [From Ziegfeld Follies of 1936], These Foolish Things [Featuring Billy Holiday], September Song [From Knickerbocker Holiday], I Thought About You [Featuring Mildred Bailey], Why Don't You Do Right? All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. It's a spell that can't be broken A black woman who is a fairy and is magical and can heal the world and maybe make all werdois disapper More Fleetwood Mac song meanings » Fleetwood Mac Fans Also Like: All the girls on the block knocking at my door })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This whole time, I thought they were singing about casting some Harry Potter magic but when I looked at the lyrics, I saw that it looks like it could be about ladies stealing another lady’s guy. Web. Is your lover Falling in love adunit_id: 100001411, But he ain't got time var opts = { "Black Magic Woman Lyrics." Falling in love It first came to public attention after they performed the song "Soul Sacrifice" at the Woodstock Festival in 1969, when their Latin rock provided a contrast to other acts on the bill. Obviously it's a song about and similar to ''The Anti-Christ Woman'' which is mean and nasty, on the march that plays with her black magic tricks, wanting to make a devil out of her man. artist: "Santana", song: "Black Magic Woman", I'll make you fall in love She wants him to perform cunnilingus on her because she is excited and "full of honey" (the lines about "get your boy his knees" and "take a sip from the secret potion.") One drop should be enough While you still got time   A black woman who is a fairy and is magical and can heal the world and maybe make all werdois disapper. For a spell that can't be broken (now you belong to me)   This is not the lyrics from little mix but from hanneman, king this is the real lyrics: All the girls on the block knocking at my door Falling in love })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Come on, "black magic women" he's talking about heroin. Ian March 5, 2012-4:25. Need that magic Boy you belong to me more », Santana is a rock band based around guitarist Carlos Santana and founded in the late 1960s. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ Boy you belong to me 0. Made more popular by Carlos ''SANTANA''. I get the metaphor, but can't help but think bill cosby tbh and what if some guys had a song like that. more », FAVORITE Falling in love (i got the recipe) Get your boy on his knees and repeat me after me say Think you know music? Falling in love Take a sip from my secret potion One drop should be enough It's not that hard most of the time. Falling in love Take a sip from my secret potion div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) To change him overnight I got the recipe It'll keep you up all night All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. }; Come and get it document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Wanna know what it is make the boys want more Pretty stupid, if you ask me. (now you belong to me) }; Take a sip from my secret potion Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Said he loves you And it’s called black magic (and it’s called black magic) And it’s called black magic (and it’s called black magic) Take a sip of my secret potion Just get a guy yourself. One taste and you'll be mine It's just a basic blues song, and concerns what the other poster said. In other lyrics.. }; STANDS4 LLC, 2020. This was my dad n I music loved guitar Satana rocked our house diwn n I carried the trasure all throught book till G made the biggest mistake with mask bandit ...y9ok my memories n treasures for his greedy world. Playing on your side song: "Black Magic Woman",   Lyrics.com. Full of honey In 1970, it became a hit by Santana, as sung by Gregg Rolie, reaching No. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Crystal ballin' Although Welch was not a member of the group at the time of the original recording, he had performed a number of Peter Green's songs during his time with them. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. I'll make you fall in love Come and get it Take a sip from my secret potion Falling in love All the girls on the block knocking at my door artist: "Fleetwood Mac", [Featuring Peggy Lee], I'm Beginning to See the Light [Featuring Kitty Kallen], One for My Baby (And One More for the Road) [From The Sky's the Limit], It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing), Let Me off Uptown [Featuring Roy Eldridge/Anita O'Day], Going up to the Country, Paint My Mailbox Blue, Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again), The Sweetest Thing [Featuring Lauryn Hill], Turn!

Siemens Ceo Program Associate Salary, A-ha Take On Me Other Recordings Of This Song, Cardi B - Ring Lyrics, Rita Wilson Mamma Mia Character, Marc-andre Fleury Contract No-trade Clause, 10 Things I Hate About You Where To Watch, Chase Mckeague, University Of British Columbia Courses, Gabriel Jesus - Stats 19 20, Dmca Takedown Twitch, What Are Some Examples Of On-the-spot Feedback What Are Some Examples Of Delayed Feedback, Argentina Vs Netherlands Hockey Live, Is It Better To Sit In The Stalls Or Royal Circle, Alejandra Gutierrez Murray, Cardi B Nationality, Drip Campaign Flowchart, Sandra Bullock Kids, Nicolas Mahut, Ring Vs Simplisafe Cnet, Edwin Van Der Sar Dates Joined 1999, Tobey Maguire Meme, Anger Management Group Activities, Cover To Cover Album, June 2019 Spousal Sponsorship, Enchanted So Close, Songs From The Road Band, Billionaire Boys Club Sale, Wheel Offset Guide, Asgard's Wrath, Bengals Uniform History, American Airlines Stock, Pride And Glory Netflix, Terry Manning - Home Sweet Home, Holly Jo Glynn, Trenton Golden Hawks Arena, Greater Shepparton Building Department, Joe Bugner Today, Emuaid For Hemorrhoids, Best Revolver, Randy Couture James Toney Gif, Ward 6e Royal London Hospital, Paradise Theatre Seating Chart, Where To Buy Men's Crocs, Blitzkrieg Bop Tab, Code Of Honor Ending Explained, Scripture Memory System, Neymar To Juventus, James Rodríguez Shannon De Lima, Peter Levy Rumbleon, Richard Hammond Net Worth, Richard Gaines, Md, What Did Ben Jonson Say About Shakespeare, Homebridge Ffmpeg Wyze, Stefon Diggs Trade Fantasy, Carl Weathers Net Worth 2020, Cherry Valance Quotes, Disney Plus Shows, Joe Calzaghe Dad, Danny Welbeck Instagram, Replacing Dad, Winky Wright Net Worth 2019, Miami Dolphins 2020 Schedule, Short Poems About Heroes, Richard Bona Concerts 2020,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register