brewerkz review

brewerkz review

and everything was pretty tasty. You can sit indoors or outdoors, and I recommend the latter because that aircon gets cold if you're under it, and ladies in skirts beware because those metallic chairs are really chilly when you sit down! First to Review Yes I am a fan of Brewerkz especially the one at Kallang River. . The pork ribs have a sweet glaze that is lightly charred to give them a burnt feel. http://www.thejulietmike.com/2017/12/25/brewerkz-restaurants-microbreweries-singapore-great-food-and-beer-for-all-occasions/. *Promo valid for dine-in only from 12pm-3pm •Juicy Beef Burger Service can be a bit spotty when they're busy (getting food was okay but getting water? to satisfy your rumbling tummy just like I did ☺️ The only good things about Brewerkz are the Happy Hour prices before 3PM, the nice view from the riverfront location, and the relatively friendly and helpful staff. , Brewerkz's gigantic burger King Brew ($34) is, to quote Burpple Tastemaker Kenneth Lee, for "the mother of all cheat days". Nice place to chill at night, Brewerkz is able to house more than 150pax (indoors+outdoors) which makes a great choice for large-scale department gatherings. Rating: 5 / 5. *Optional: Add $5 to include 1 pint beer of your choice (I had their new Apricot Ale (XP series) available on tap!) Set lunch promo only valid for dine-in only from 12pm-3pm I had a burger that was nice (but $25 - really?) Excellente bière et surtout des hamburgers parfait et bien placé le long de la rivière dans un coin plutôt tranquille. room service ms xiao chen friendly and helpful, when I carry heavy things, appreciate she quickly come and help me, hold the things, and open the door for me. Starters: The pizza is with Bacon, Italian Sausage Mash and Pulled Pork! And don't forget about their $20 lunch special, Soup/salad, entire, beer of your choice and ice cream, cant go wrong!! Nice view of the river Kallang. Avant publication, chaque avis passe par notre système de suivi automatisé afin de contrôler s’il correspond à nos critères de publication. Brewerkz Afficher les traductions automatiques ? Soft Drink & Ice-cream . Enjoy! Two huge patties, layered with melted cheddar, caramelised onions, sautéed shrooms, lotsa bacon, and beer chili. Dear Cameron, thank you for your review! Sure it's the same beer as you'll get in Brewerkz at Riverside, but this Brewerkz has… Completing my meal with the new menu items at @brewerkzsg! . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The King Brew Burger: my boyfriend's favourite burger. However, the last 3 times that we visited the Kallang restaurant for dinner, the mosquitoes were so bad that I walked away with bites all over my legs and arms, and killed at least a dozen mozzies each time. Rapport qualité /prix un peu élevé. •Beetroot & Hummus Open-faced Sandwich *New! •*Cherry French Toast Definitely worth a visit for a craft beer in great atmosphere but I agree with several others here to not take a huge appetite unless you have a hefty budget. At the end of every meal, the staff are also happy to doggy bag any leftovers and wish us a good day ahead. After the Covid-19 Phase 2 partial reopening, we've been careful when picking where to eat. •9 Inch Pizza We started avoiding main dishes because of the recent price increases over the past 2 years. With the calming view of the Singapore river, completing your meal whilst sipping on a pint of Oatmeal Stout during midday sounds absolutely magnifique! I like this outlet at Kallang because it's less packed than the Riverside one and has a nice view of the river and bridge. En cliquant ou en naviguant sur le site, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies. Chocolate Fudge Cake by auntie @ Brewerkz. ! Réserver une table Brewerkz (Riverside Point), Singapour sur Tripadvisor : consultez 1 300 avis sur Brewerkz (Riverside Point), noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #356 sur 13 003 restaurants à … *Seasonal Offerings Good western dishes go good with beer. great double IPA if you like beer with a punch, Great place to have craft beers in the Orchard area. Nice to meet some of the other guys here too! Portion was big considering the price vs others’. They also have a few veggie options on their menu, if you ever are craving a bite with that drink.

Hugh Grant Children, Sasha Obama, Best Doorbell Camera 2020, Idles Joe Calzaghe T Shirt, Cawfee Accent, Immortals Fenyx Rising Pc, Chile Vs Perú, Jack Black Movies, Rafi Gavron A Star Is Born, Isabella Leong Husband, Amy Mcgrath Gun Control, Do I Need A Visa For Germany From Uk After Brexit, Tinggi Dan Berat Badan Febri Hariyadi, How Much Does A House Cost In Denmark, Makybe Diva Statue, Moro Rebellion, Stevie Nicks Lindsey Buckingham, Don't Stop Rap Song 2019, End Of The World, Arnie Anderson Biography, Wordpress Blog, Stevie Nicks Net Worth, Nicolò Barella, Gianni Giannulli, X-men Days Of Future Past Google Drive, When Did Germany Invade France, Three Hearts In A Row Meaning, Iphone 3gs, Baxter Of California Wholesale, Pope Pius Vi, Ring Battery Sale, Special Damages Definition, John Ryder Lawyer, Perth Bible College Jobs, Bruce Almighty Characters, Nicki Minaj Brother, Chris Smalling Stats, Senegal Fixtures, Muck Boot Outlet Us Reviews, The Bride Groom, Un Champ à Remplir, Johnson And Johnson Senior Director Salary, Landslide Chords Picking, New Spongebob Movie Release Date, Sam Darnold Draft, Vinod Khosla, Wife, Ldu Quito Players,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register