felix verdejo loss

felix verdejo loss

In another undercard bout, junior welterweight Eddie Ramirez (16-0, 11 KOs), 24, a former Chicago Golden Gloves champion, stopped Ryan Karl (13-1, 9 KOs), 25, of Houston, at the end of the ninth round of a hard-fought scrap. NYSAC Medical staff will not be intimidated. Is this the right fight for both? Lightweight contender Felix Verdejo … In round ten, Verdejo went down. NYSAC will not tolerate any threatening, vulgar or abusive language or actions directed toward medical staff. how old is this guy? Felix Verdejo W10 Oliver Flores Lightweight Scores: 99-91, 98-92, 96-94 Records: Verdejo (23-0, 15 KOs); Flores … Verdejo advanced his record to 27 wins (17 knockouts) against one knockout loss, is now unbeaten in four fights, and gradually climbing the lightweight ladder. Bellew: I Hope Chisora Lands His Big Right on Usyk, Gets The Job Done! “He has made adjustments from the technical standpoint. Galahad, the former European junior featherweight champion, won his fourth fight in a row since returning in April 2016 following a 19-month forced layoff because of a suspension for a positive drug test. Verdejo, 24, was in control early in the fight, landing effective counters on Lozada (39-2, 33 KOs). Gallagher told me Thursday he stands by standing up for his fighter, and will respectfully appeal any suspension. Boxing debate: Who's next for Tyson Fury, if not Deontay Wilder? Felix Verdejo’s tenth round stoppage loss to Antonio Lozada at the MSG Theater on Saturday evening stands as the biggest jaw dropper of the night. Price, a 2008 Olympic bronze medalist with some much promise, simply cannot deal with hard punches. Granted, Flores, fighting for the first time since third-round knockout loss in December 2015 challenging then-junior lightweight world titleholder Takashi Uchiyama in Tokyo, was a bit defensive minded, but Verdejo didn't seem to have a lot of snap on his punches and fought a bit tentatively. I just have to win convincingly on July 16th, because I feel a world title opportunity is right around the corner.”. But he felt better about his performance after looking at the video. Verdejo: One Loss Doesn't Define Your Career; I'll Be Around For A Long Time, Demsey McKean Sets Marker With Rice Victory, Eyes Ajagba & Winner of Parker-Fa, Frank Warren on Tyson Fury's Return, Andrade-Williams, Gorman, Hutchinson. “There are things to improve.’’. Records: Hammer (21-4, 12 KOs); Price (21-4, 18 KOs). Junior flyweight It was impressive that Canoy made it out of the round but he was done and retired on his stool before the eighth round. Without knowing the exact back and forth, my POV on the matter was this: boxing ain’t tiddlywinks. ET / 7 p.m. America's most successful employee-owned companies.

Bob Saget Norfolk, Dhoni Score In World Cup 2019 Semi Final, Iphone 7 Plus For Sale, Liam Garrigan Height, 1914 Federal League, Rocketman Cast Mom, Is Denmark In Switzerland, Beibs In The Trap, James Rodriguez Daughter, What Is First Stage Approval, Breaking Through Cast, Suki Waterhouse Bradley Cooper, Hristo Stoichkov, Abbott Internship Salary, John Reid Brother, How Big Is Germany Compared To Uk, Rihanna Children, Harley Benn Wikipedia, What Is Cheaper In France Than Uk, Johnson's Baby Bar Soap, Mindy Hammond, Ali Workout, 1963 A Of Pk, Highway 61 Revisited, How Much Money To Bring To Peru, Emotions In Psychology, Youcef Atal Injury, Lakiha Spicer Job, Say You Will Lyrics Tokyo Square, The Box Smash Gg, Rochester Knighthawks Coaching Staff, Matthew Labyorteaux Brother, Paul Wahlberg Nephews, Thor: Love And Thunder Wiki, Mission: Impossible 7, Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen Onion Rings, Pearl Harbor Location, Manchester Arena Address, Songs From The Road Band, Cosmos: Possible Worlds Where To Watch, Valerie Harper Last Days, Hydroelectric Power Plant Problems And Solutions, Neil Young Latest Album, Joe Meek Studio, Lautaro Martinez Goals 19/20, Princess Alexia Of The Netherlands, Sandra Bullock Kids, Denmark Immigration, Sinterklaas Wiki, Time Travel Novels Latest, Jaime Nicole Padula,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register