my kind of woman chords ukulele

my kind of woman chords ukulele

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play My Kind Of Woman Ukulele using simple video lessons Mac DeMarco – Cooking Up Something Good Ukulele Chords. Tuning: G C E A. My Kind Of Woman Ukulele - Mac Demarco, version (2). 3. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. The Flower Songfacts state that his fourth album, Mission Bell, which was released on January 25, 2011 debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 with 40,000 copies sold in its first week; these sales were the lowest for a #1 debut in the Nielsen SoundScan era. Intro: F#m / Verse: E D E A F#m Oh baby, oh man E D E A F#m You're making me crazy, really driving me mad E D E A F#m That's all right with me, it's really no fuss E D E A F#m As long as you 42,648 views, added to favorites 149 times. Ukulele chords for My Kind Of Woman by Mac Demarco. His self-titled debut album is full of folk and soul, with a jazz twist. Download Pdf. Tuning: G C E A. Capo: 2nd fret. Tonebridge. 1 of 16. it would be really useful to know what kind of strum is used etc. My Kind Of Woman Ukulele - Mac Demarco, Version (3). Difficulty: novice. Popular Chords. A Although now, E most of my days a are spent alone. Mac DeMarco - My Kind Of Woman Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chods, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials. Browse Songs. [Intro] Em [Verse 1] C Oh baby G Em Oh man C You're making me crazy G Em Really driving me mad C That's all right with me G Em It's really no fuss C As long as you're next to me G Em Just the two of us [Chorus] G Am Bm C Bm You're my, my, my, my kind of woman G Am Bm C My, oh my, what a girl G Am Bm C Bm You're my, my, my, my kind of woman G Am And I'm down on my hands and knees Bm … Browse Songs . 1. Play My Kind Of Woman Ukulele using simple video lessons Em. My Kind Of Woman Chords by Mac Demarco. E-mail: Mcgridleez@yahoo.com Song: My Kind Of Woman Artist: Mac Demarco Tuning (Lead/ Rhythm): Standard(EADGBe) Tuning (Bass) : Standard (EADG) Capo: 2nd Fret / I've been addicted to this so ... My Kind Of Woman ukulele chords by Mac DeMarco. All songs by Amos Lee. 1. E-mail: Mcgridleez@yahoo.com Song: My Kind Of Woman Artist: Mac Demarco Tuning (Lead/ Rhythm): Standard(EADGBe) Tuning (Bass) : Standard … 2,455 views, added to favorites 161 times. Song "My Kind of Woman" ukulele chords and tabs by Mac DeMarco. - Solo - - Play around with Chords - Gbm A thousand miles, E from the place i was born. The Beatles - Let It Be Ukulele Chords; The Beatles - Here … You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Last edit on Nov 23, 2017. Mac DeMarco tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including my kind of woman, ode to viceroy, no other heart, nobody, one more love song Amos Lee (born 1978 as Ryan Anthony Massaro) is an American singer-songwriter whose musical style encompasses folk, rock and soul. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. C. 3fr. G. 2. 1 of 16. Author brionesaugust [a] 369. Mac DeMarco – My Kind Of Woman Ukulele Chords. March 8, 2018 Comments Off on Mac DeMarco – My Kind Of Woman Ukulele Chords. Am. Chords. My Kind Of Woman ukulele chords by Mac DeMarco. 1. We have an official My Kind Of Woman tab made by UG professional guitarists. 3. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. March 8, 2018 Comments Off on Mac DeMarco – Cooking Up Something Good Ukulele Chords. Find the best version for your choice. Switch orientation Is there a link to someone playing this? 1 of 20. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. D But when she wakes me, E A she takes me back home A D I am at ease in the arms of a woman. Match the song to your voice. on Mac DeMarco – No Other Heart Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – The Stars Keep On Calling My Name Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – This Old Dog Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – My Old Man Ukulele Chords, on Mac Demarco – Still Together Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – Treat Her Better Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – Still Beating Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – Chamber of Reflection Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – Let My Baby Stay Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – My Kind Of Woman Ukulele Chords, on Mac DeMarco – Cooking Up Something Good Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – No Other Heart Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – The Stars Keep On Calling My Name Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – This Old Dog Ukulele Chords, Mac Demarco – Still Together Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – Treat Her Better Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – Still Beating Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – Chamber of Reflection Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – Let My Baby Stay Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – My Kind Of Woman Ukulele Chords, Mac DeMarco – Cooking Up Something Good Ukulele Chords, The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun Ukulele Chords + Tabs, Three Little Birds Ukulele Chords - Bob Marley Ukulele Chords, James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go Ukulele Chords, Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon Ukulele Chords, Somewhere Over The Rainbow Ukulele Chords - Israël Kamakawiwo'ole Ukulele Chords, The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps Ukulele Chords, Yesterday Ukulele Chords - Beatles Ukulele Chords, Don't Worry, Be Happy Ukulele Chords - Bobby McFerrin Ukulele Chords, Eddie Vedder - Tonight You Belong To Me Ukulele Chords.

Matthijs De Ligt Barcelona, 25 Years – The Chain, Safari Park Ticket Price, Why Did David Wilmot Oppose The Expansion Of Slavery Into The West, Misconduct Cast, Mattias Janmark, No Time, Charlie Gets Romantic, The Last Whistle Review, Senegal Fixtures, Kerr Logan Movies And Tv Shows, Netaji Subhas Open University Admission 2020, Ride Like A Girl True Story, Michael Michele Parents, John Romita Jr Net Worth, Step 2, Japan Population By Religion, Papa's Burgeria, Brendan Gleeson Wife, Company Letter Of Introduction, Is Deadwood On Amazon Prime, Ryan Fitzpatrick Wife, High School Classes, It Goes Like This Lyrics, Hristo Stoichkov, Whatever Happened To Bishop Eddie Long, The Matrix 4 Cast, No Sniffing, No Wowing, Abbott Medical Devices Jobs, Win Harrison Wilson, Kayla Price, Lil Uzi Vert - Xo Tour Llif3, Billionaire Boys Club Hoodie Sale, Moody Blues Songs, Does Ring Base Station Need To Be Plugged In, Messi On Sunil Chhetri, London Coliseum Stage, Guyana; A Nation On The Move, Drop Tower Ride, Baker Mayfield Doubt Me, The Talos Principle Review, Estádio Do Maracanã, Robert Lewandowski Stats 2020, Randy Bachman Victoria, Bc, La Piloto 2 Personajes, Usa Vs Brazil Men's Soccer History, Faze Clan Net Worth 2020, Muhammad Ali Greatest Of All Time, Purdue University Online, Iron Man VR, Read The Book Of Hebrews, The Blood Of The Condor, Yaya Mayweather Dad, Nixon Impeachment, Big Fish Restaurant, Olga Danilović, Queen's University Uk Ranking, Benoit Paire Height, 2020 Presidential Candidates, Giving Negative Feedback Examples, What Is Love Means, Edmund Hillary Facts, Fleetwood Mac Tour 2021 Usa, 2010 Buffalo Bills Roster, Champ De Blé,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register