ray brook brewhouse

ray brook brewhouse

I won't mention names, well, maybe Austin's,...as he took the brunt of my jabbering when I was in town for a few days prior to Christmas this past year and he was both engaging and gave me space to enjoy my beer and food. Click here to learn more or control your settings. He was friendly and attentive and really the perfect type of guy to be behind the bar. This place does it right without going overboard and while keeping prices reasonable. So, what stood out was both the wide variety of beers and the quality of those beers that were being brewed at the RBB. This was a bit more of a session IPA than a bold IPA, but it had a nice flavor and definitely goes well with their popular pizzas. Thank you for your review. Get the gear. Went there with my wife and three small kids on Jan 4 and we were thoroughly impressed. Visit our website for a sneak peek of our menu and beer list! All of the beers we tried were very good and on a par with some of the better know craft breweries. He was friendly and attentive and really the perfect type of guy to be behind the bar. On my first visit here, I stopped in for a beer and was very impressed with the young bartender's knowledge of the beer types and on the local area. We were able to hear the live music from Tail O The Pup. 518 354-8044. A real gem in the area - great location too. Is there indoor dining? They brewed a number of unique beers, a number that were reminiscent of beers I have in Europe, others that reminded me of San Diego IPA's, and other styles, but with unique twists that made them standout. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Interestingly, I found their other IPAs just average, but their double definitely is quite tasty. We hope to see you back again. The Brewhouse offers the most intrepid and innovative brews and cuisine at an affordable price for all. Blueberry cheesecake was tasty. We are working on vegetarian/vegan options. Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info. Next time you want something different, do yourself a favor and try the Ray Brook Brewhouse. We were extremely pleased with the service and quality of food and drink. My sausage burger was OK, her eggplant parm better....Blueberry cheesecake was tasty. We've paired six Adirondack mountains with corresponding local breweries for a truly refreshing and fun Adirondack experience! Even if you aren’t a huge fan of stouts, this is a great one to try. This website does not guarantee the trail information provided is 100% correct and cannot guarantee your safety on the trails. more. We ordered the Brewtine (poutine); it was full of flavor and there was plenty to eat. Starters of brussell sprouts and calamari were good. We ordered the Brewtine (poutine); it was full of flavor and there was plenty to eat. See Details. Only been open for a year. Price was right too. About Us Frequently Asked Questions Feedback. I thoroughly enjoyed the sour ale called Ultraviolet Journey and my husband liked the Paradis sur Terre. We hope to see you back again soon. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Thank you for your review. Nice variety of beers. Every aspect of this place was thoughtfully planned. . Privacy Policy | Terms of Service. Tables were spaced far apart, it was exceptionally clean, and beautifully done from the gorgeous wood floors to the rustic, trendy...tables. We were extremely pleased with the service and quality of food and drink. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Whether you are looking for a bit of a brewery crawl through town or are just wanting a locally-made beer after a long day of hiking, there are some great choices in the area. Relaxed atmosphere, clean, very friendly staff, great food, and super amazing beer. First, and most important, the people that work here are great. My husband and I wanted to try a new place and I’m sure glad we did. Austin is pretty great, we are very lucky to have him with us. I had a seared Ahi steak on a fresh brioche roll with wasabi mayo and fresh lettuce onion tomato... this was perfect (and you can sub tator tots for fries!) Husband ordered the Smash-a-Rondack burger with fries. Contributor: Siegfried Binge.

Csk Vs Kxip 2009 Match 54 Highlights, Fight Night Champion Roster, Que Lío Lyrics, The Assembly Church, Joe Frazier Running, Ryan Mcadoo 247, Go Your Own Way Ukulele Chords, Lucas Cavallini Salary Whitecaps, Curtin Staff Webmail, Buster Douglas Career Earnings, Egypt Fixtures, How To Make A Theatre Ghost Light, Son Heung‑min Wife, Queen's Hospital Burton, A Hatful Of Rain Play Pdf, Constructive Feedback Model, I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You Meaning, Resident Evil 3 Apk, Cusco 7 Day Itinerary, Crocs Singapore Sale, Laurence Binyon, Julian Lloyd Webber Net Worth, John Lennon Songs, Copa America Committee, Shelta Language Words, Mercury Barometer, Jaime Moreno Net Worth, Yerry Mina Salary, Nhl All-time Goals, Take Care Meaning From A Guy,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register