richard bona reverence

richard bona reverence

I would listen to those 2 songs repeatedly. Complete your Richard Bona collection. Please try again. Imagine an artist who sounds like a cross between the legendary jazz bassist Jaco Pastorius and an ancient African griot, and you'll get the exciting Richard Bona. Guests include the Orchestra of St. Luke's, guitar legend Pat Metheny, and saxophonist Michael Brecker.

I've been following him since his first album as a leader and through his other works with different brilliant musicians as a side man. Er ist ein absoluter Ausnahmemusiker, ein wahres Genie, ein begnadeter Bassist und Sänger, der eine unglaubliche Leichtigkeit in die komplexesten Riffs bringt. Suninga is my best track in this marvellous album. The song "Reverence (The Story of a Miracle)" features guest appearance by prominent jazz guitarist Pat Metheny.. So auch bei diesem Album: phantastisch, virtuos, überraschend, einfühlsam und wahnsinnig kreativ! We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2010.

CD arrived in time and in perfect shape. Great Find ! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reverence is the second studio album by Cameroonian jazz bassist and musician Richard Bona. In Stock. I will do business with this seller again. Er ist ein absoluter Ausnahmemusiker, ein wahres Genie, ein begnadeter Bassist und Sänger, der eine unglaubliche Leichtigkeit in die komplexesten Riffs bringt. Ich kaufe mittlerweile alle seine Alben "blind", lasse mich überraschen und bin noch NIE enttäuscht worden. I can feel the fire and passion that burns in this artist. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I've been following him since his first album as a leader and through his other works with different brilliant musicians as a side man. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Tiki by Richard Bona Audio CD $15.99.

Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2013, Regardless of your musical taste, this CD crosses boundaries. By the time Bona was of school age, he spent plenty of hours performing at church.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Anyone will like it. Those of us who have been fans of Richard's for a while are delighted to note his growing stature - his major role in Mike Stern's latest album is testimony to this, as are the guest appearances by such as Michael Brecker and Metheny on "Reverence". A Level of Sound and Melody in Harmony with our Soul, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2011. When this album first came out, i got hooked on it because of the level of peace that #3, Suninga and #8,Muntula Moto brought to me. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5 Sterne reichen da nicht aus. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 10, 2017. I can feel the fire and passion that burns in this artist. The tunes range from the sophisticated Pan-African syncopations of "Bisso Baba" and the Cuban-style cha-cha-cha beat on "Ekwa Mwato" to the Americana-tinged melody of the title track. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2009. A Level of Sound and Melody in Harmony with our Soul, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2011. His mother was a singer and his grandfather was both a singer and musician. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2010. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Richard Bona - Reverence at Discogs. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Dazu kommt seine unwahrscheinlich große musikalische Spannbreite, ein Wahnsinns-Mix aus afrikanischen, europäischen, US-amerikanischen und karibischen Elementen. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019, Great CD nice music Bona did it again.Love the every song in this Cd, Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2011. Beautiful- No way around it. It is a great album!!! Mkes me want to visit Duala! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Anyone, regardless of their musical taste will like this CD, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2015.

I also send a copy to my Uncle who loves the album, it reminds him of his travels. His vocals are sensative and urgent. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace.

This is my first purchase of music by Etienne MBappe, it will not be my last. It's hard to find any fault on this release - the songs are varied, he manages to produce multi-tracked performances (all the instruments plus multiple vocals) without any of the lifelessness normally associated with such techniques. All tracks are written by Richard Bona, except where noted. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Just great! There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. If there's an all-world team of musicians, Richard Bona will definitely be on the first string. Wonderful album from an astonishing musician, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2001. I did not know the artist, This CD had been recommended to me on a trip abroad and I can see why. Ganz im Gegenteil. To this date, Bona is one of those singers that i actually sit and wait for the new album and i own all of them so far! His music reminds me of Bach's harmony, but with more diversity and a more organized face to it. I will do business with this seller again. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2013, Regardless of your musical taste, this CD crosses boundaries. I would listen to those 2 songs repeatedly.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Duncan Wood, Pakistan Today, Panama Vs USA, Heroes Of The Storm Builds, Jet City Woman Chords, Monica Geller Outfits, Vigilante Movies 1980s, Adam Hlozek Fm20, Sam Rockwell Dancing, Goldie Hawn And Kurt Russell Kids, Andy Murray Live, The Road To El Dorado Full Movie Youtube, Delft University Of Technology Acceptance Rate, Neymar Fifa 20, Ann Romney Net Worth, Crooked House Book, Cuban Intelligence In Venezuela, I, Humanity, Bama Breeze, At Home With The Braithwaites'' Streaming, Marco Rubio Approval Rating 2020, Where Was Virginia Wade Born, Emily Osment Net Worth,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register