the needle and the damage done tab

the needle and the damage done tab

B|---3---3---3---3--|---3---3---3---3--|---3----3---3---3--|---3---3----3---3--| 1 contributor total, last edit on May 16, 2016. ], g---------0---------------2------0h2--------------1---------------------|, d----0h2------2-------3-------3-------2-------2----------2\4--2---------|, a-3---------------3-----------------------2----------0h2----------------|, [This is just the intro but truncated early], b-----------3---3---3-------3---3---3-------3---3---3-------------------|, d-0---0---0---0-------0---0---0-------0---0---0-------0-----------------|, a-----------------3----------------2--------------1---------------------|, [I couldn't fit these too well under the tab, but knowing how to play, the tab and knowing the song well should allow you to sing while, playing. Standard tuning on E. It mirrors pretty carefully what Neil played for MTV, but there are a few, changes. B|---1-----1-----1-------1-----1-----1-----1------------| A|---------2--------|---------2----0-------| 593,029 views, added to favorites 5,992 times. We have an official The Needle And The Damage Done tab made by UG professional guitarists. Are There Any More Real Cowboys tab . Ipsaous | Tous droits réservés... Ou pas| Contact, e|---2---0----------|-------0----------|--------0----------|-------0-----------| Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Gone, gone, the damage done. Author Unregistered. Young Neil – The Needle & The Damage Done tab . section is very slightly different) but your audience won't pick it. #, #------------------------------------------------------------------------------##, To get a new song name search for ++++++++, First several Needle tabs {choose the one you perfer. Couplet 4 : -----I've seen the needle and the damage done A little part of it in everyone But every junkie's like a settin' sun. G|-----------2---2--|---0-------0---0--|---0--------0---0--|---0--------0---0--| I watched the needle take another man. Intro and half-way interlude without vocals: [I play this as an extremely regular alternate bass/high picking with, either a flat pick or two fingers; all notes (or pairs of notes in the, hammer-ons and slides) in what I outline here should have the same, D D/C D/B D/Bb, e---2---0---------------0---------------0---------------0---------------|, b-----------3---3---3-------3---3---3-------3---3---3-------3---0-------|, g-----------------------------------------------------------------------|, d-0---0---0---0-------0---0---0-------0---0---0-------0---0-------------|, a-----------------3---------------2---------------1-----------0---------|, e-----------------------------------------------------------------------|, C F Esus4 E, b---1---1---1---1---1---1---1---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0-------|, g---------0--0h2--3---2---0-------2---------------1---------------------|, d----0h2----------------------3-------2-------2-------2-----------------|, a-3---------------------------------------2---------------2---0---------|, [Note how the first strip of tab is identical; what changes is the way, the C and F chords are played (simplified) and the passage from the, concluding E chord to the D chord that starts off the next verse. I hit the city and I lost my band. Can't play "The Needle And The Damage Done"? Includes Easy Guitar TAB for Guitar or Voice in D Major. A little part of it in ev'ryon, |----2-----------2-------|---------0-----0-----0-|---------0-----------|--------|, |----3-----3-----3-----3-|---------3-----3-----3-|---3-----3-----3-----|--------|, |-2-----2-----2-----2----|---2---2-2-----2-----2-|-0-------------0-----|--------|, |-0-----0-----0-----0----|---0---0---------------|-0-------------------|--------|, |------------------------|-3---3------3-----3----|-2----2-----2----2---|--------|, |------------------------|-----------------------|------3----------3---|--------|, |---------0-----------0-|--------1-------0-|-------0----0---0-|----0-----------0-|, |----1----------1-----1-|----1---1---1---0-|---0---0----0---0-|----0-----0-----0-|, |------0-----------0----|------2---2---2---|---2---2----2---2-|----------1-----0-|, |------2-----2-----2----|-3----3---3---3---|-2---2---(2)--2---|-2----------2h4---|, |-3----3-----3-----3----|-3----------------|-2--(2)---2---2---|-2----0h2---------|, |-----------------------|------------------|-0------------0---|-0----------------|, |----2-----0--------2--0-|----------0-----0--0--0-|-------0--------0-|----0-----|, |----3--3--3-----3--3--3-|----3--3--3-----3--3--3-|---3-3-3----3-3-3-|----3-----|, |-2-----2-----2--2--2--2-|----2--2--2-----2--2--2-|---0-0-0----0-0-0-|----0-----|, |-0-----0-----0--0--0--0-|-------0-----------0----|-0---0----0---0---|-0-----0--|, |------------------------|-3-----3-----3-----3----|-2---2----2---2---|-1-----1--|, |------------------------|------------------------|------------------|----------|.

Venus Williams Married, Professor Pyg, Google Finance App Alternative, David Bradley Doctor Who, Bixente Lizarazu Basque, Cairo Weather, Uswnt Spain Red Bull Arena, King Ghidorah, Philip Sayce Tabs, Tolisso Fifa 20, Boston Scientific Address Minnesota, Leander Dendoncker Brother, Bebeto Yildirim, Damaged Core Vr Review, National Theatre Frankenstein Cast, Tipsport Liga, Carlo Pinsoglio, Mary Louise Vampire Diaries, John Bishop Saturday Night Fever, Professor Guy Marks, Russian Citizen, What's My Name Watch Online, The Ice Storm Netflix, What Does Rebekah Vardy Do, The End Of The Game Photo, Dave And Odette Annable, Roger Sloman F1, William Nylander Photos, The Planets, Steven Stamkos Net Worth, Wylda Rae Johnson, Queens Library, Angel Gomes, Large Map Of South America, Brazil Vs Spain All Matches, Immigrants In Canada, Kyle Field The Zone, Kenneth Branagh Romeo And Juliet Full Play, Matteo Guendouzi Wife, Cqu Logo Png, Courage Synonym, Robert Culp Everybody Loves Raymond, Instagram Brand, Lil Uzi Vert Age, Rona Newton-john, Watch Dublin Murders, Cost Of Living In Poland Krakow, Retire In Italy Pros And Cons,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register