white nights korean

white nights korean

16 episodes or 20 episode for this drama? She better win awards in mbc drama awards and toher awar shows. Secretly they are still as close as ever while they are living out separate lives.

finally a drama that is not all about the male lead. loving it. We watch this drama using laptop but rating.

백야행 : 하얀 어둠 속을 걷다

John Oct 20 2017 10:32 am I liked him in Blood also. i like a happy outcome for uee and lee yo won. Drama; Uee is in it so surely i will watch . I have to pass on watching this because of uue. This drama is so underrated. Try to watch this when you have a time ? Uee fighting❤❤❤ trailer??? sumi Dec 26 2016 11:10 pm In Ms Temper Lee Yo-Won had an antithesis to her usual stoic face and even though she is a bad ass here...it's just hard to watch nonstop. His persistent search brings attention to the long forgotten case and reveals a hidden relationship between the victim's son and the neighborhood woman's daughter. so nostalgic from lulu plot and strategic brain... lrt Feb 04 2017 9:50 am first i saw this because of uee & jin goo. White Night (Korean Movie - 2009) - 백야행 - 하얀 어둠 속을 걷다, aka 백야행 : 하얀 어둠 속을 걷다, Walking Through White Darkness, find White Night (백야행 - 하얀 어둠 속을 걷다) cast, characters, staff, actors, actresses, directors, writers, pictures, videos, latest news, reviews, write your own reviews, community, forums, fan messages, dvds, shopping, box office I was watching series like Iron Fist and started to like the corporate side of the show so when I saw this on Netflix I just went for it. Why are all the actress pants so short! It was based on the Japanese novel Journey Under the Midnight Sun by Keigo Higashino. The drama wasted to much money given tours to these actresses and no more money to get more actors. She was so fickle too. I just want to have unabashed fun seeing your drama. Such a good script, good actor/actress, good acting. Waiting this drama. I feel like "money" should get a special spot in the credits because this drama revolves around it so heavily. ghjuni Sep 28 2016 4:53 am W4GRB.user_rating[1]=0; Is it Lee or Uee?

isandi Nov 22 2016 6:58 pm By the way, i like yi kung/se jin relationship here! Moonlight Nov 24 2016 5:54 am Yes, yes, yes, it is Lee Yo Won. "Why jin goo accepted it if he like a supporting actor" - from one of the comments in here. they have been played too many times by yi kyung and haven't learned their lessons. YaoiFangirl Sep 25 2016 5:09 am Usually it'll be two guy main leads for protagonist and antagonist but this is different. Night Light is a really heart warming drama.

AJBray Feb 17 2017 4:53 pm The series ending did not ring true for me with Yi-Kyung’s character and values. She doesn't believe greed is a sin. Money, money and more money. Which is probably something his fans should be thankful for, cos he isn't shallow? I can always trust what you work on. Seo Yi … we are talking here about lee yo won, she is a queen among queens in this field, go check her page and you'll see how many awards she has, she is a veteran she can't play in a drama as the second lead, sama Sep 21 2016 6:54 am For Son, the most difficult scene to film was the one in which her character appears nude and comforts her fiance's daughter after she is sexually assaulted by Yo-han. Can't help but notice that she's Yi kyung again in this drama! #PLSEXTENDTHESERIESPLS. Yes! No one else here ship Yi Kyung and Se Jin like me? The whole 20 episodes are full of revenge and competing schemes by Yi-Kyung on the corporate world. The starting storyline is good but the director spoiled it after episode 9. i have high expectation for this drama especialy uee uee is in it. This drama is like Deokman and Misil reuniting in modern day Korea and their roles reversed. Superb! i can understand that about the greedy businessmen but not gun woo and se jin whom i thought are both smart enough to figure out yi kyung. [CDATA[ MLY Jan 03 2017 7:15 am I like that the 2 female leads have genuine feelings for each other. I think the character Lee Se Jin I can't take it huhu, Ikram Sep 13 2016 1:04 am They're not scheming against each other, not trying to tear each other down to get some dude. The theme of greed is interesting but there are too many greedy people around in real life for me to be bothered watching a drama about it without at least one likeable and non-greedy character. mooncake Sep 26 2016 7:18 pm iammee Nov 09 2016 7:06 am B Dec 11 2016 3:45 am Park Gun-Woo possesses good looks and comes from a wealthy family that runs a large company.
For Seo Yi-Kyung (Lee Yo-Won), money is power. There is, however, scheming.

Hmmm, maybe that's because hot oppa doesn't have to be the main lead all the time? Building on to Moonlight's comment, because Jin Goo probably doesn't just accept scripts because he wants screentime? You may also look out for her recent drama which is critically acclaimed by many international kdrama fans, Marriage Contract. I will rate it 5/10 (Had to give it 5 for the sake of LYW otherwise it deserves not more than 2, still A waste of great casting, waste of storyline, waste of character development, waste of 20 hours), shin Apr 07 2017 2:00 pm
I usually go for rom coms but since i like the lead actresses i gave it a shot. She looks so out of place. I, on the other hand, was pleasantly surprised by this refreshing, intricately written series. Lee Yo Won's character is badass.

Medivation Acquisition, Report Power Outage Centerpoint, University Of British Columbia Ranking, Baxter Customer Service, When Will The Last Dance Be On Netflix In The Usa, Beavis And Butt‑Head, Please Don't Let Me Fall Lyrics, Gambro Lundia, Marcus Pettersson Brother, Student Empathy, Baxter Of California Reviews, Natasha Hamilton Charles, Frank Beard And Debbie Meredith, Christian Eriksen Wife Jan Vertonghen, Khalilah Ali, Sid And Nancy Songs, Dybala Stats 17/18, Why Did Stephen Tompkinson Leave Ballykissangel, Germany Vs Colombia World Cup, Royal Ballet Nutcracker 2020, Crocs Shopee, Run For The Roses Jerry Garcia, How Many Goals Messi Scored Against Neuer, Bob Mcadoo Net Worth, What Does Ted Stand For, Synonym Finder For Phrases, Wild Heart Lyrics, Current Job Scenario In Germany After Ms, Dragonfly Wings Meaning, Eno Benjamin Dynasty 2020,

No Comments

Post A Comment

Register